How can I get my previously purchased Tokens? SMS “LAST ELEC” to 32904 to Receive an sms with your previous electricity tokens or Look up your previously purchased electricity tokens now by going to the check your last token page.
How do I resend my electric token?
How to resend a prepaid electricity token
- Dial *120*2272#, and enter your 5-digit PIN.
- Select 2 for Prepaid. …
- Select 2 for Electricity. …
- Select option 3 to Resend token. …
- Select the beneficiary you wish to resend the token for. …
- Select the applicable transaction. …
- Select the cellphone number you wish to resend the token to.
How do I claim my free electricity token?
“You can claim your FBE token by dialling *130*269# from your mobile or contact your local municipality to find out if you qualify and how to apply,” said the electricity provider, while reiterating that only households that earn less than a certain amount per month qualify for FBE.
How do I get a prepaid token meter?
The steps involved in generating IKEDC prepaid token through smart meter is highlighted below:
- Visit any of the disco offices close to you with your smart meter card.
- Present your smart card to them. …
- Request and pay for the credits you can afford.
How do I find my token meter number?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
How do I recover my capitec Power Token?
You can view the last token on Mobile Banking. Dial *120*3279#, choose option 3, 2 and 1. your tweet is concerning. Please confirm if you are using the App or mobile banking, *120*3279#.
How do I get my capitec Power Token?
You go to the Capitec Banking App, and then go to buy electricity, and then go to the beneficiary of where you are buying electricity, press the 3 dots at the top right and press history and then enter on the date you bought electricity. You will then find the meter number there. Hope this helps someone.
How do I claim Eskom free basic electricity?
To claim the benefit, customers should visit their nearest vendor. Alternatively, USSD codes *130*869# or *130*269# are available to already configured customers to claim the benefit via a cell phone at no charge to the customer.
Can I reverse electricity purchase?
No, you can’t. Once you’ve finished your transaction it can’t be reversed. So, always double-check that the information is correct before completing your purchase.
How do I register my Flash for free electricity?
How do I claim Free Basic Electricity (FBE)?
- Dial string *130*269#
- Select FBE.
- Select NEW.
- Enter your Meter number.
- Confirm meter number.
- Click Dismiss, then SMS will be sent to you.
How do I activate my token meter?
KPLC meters activation can be done from the comfort of your home through purchasing tokens via M-PESA and AirtelMoney.
- Enter KPLC prepaid business number 888880 or 88888.
- Enter your 11 digit meter number.
- Enter amount between 250 and 35,000.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
How do I find my prepaid meter activation code?
To check whether your conlog prepaid meter is activated or not, type in the following code: #030#. If code returns 600492, then meter is activated.
How much is electricity token?
Domestic consumers who purchase less than 10 tokens: Each unit is charged Ksh. 12.00. Domestic consumers who purchase over 10 units: If you buy more than 10 tokens at a go, then you will be charged Ksh. 15.80 for each.
How can I check my token balance online?
How to Check KPLC Token Balance Online
- Get online and log in to your mailbox.
- Click on the compose prompt to get open a new E-mail.
- Type the account number (the first part) in the subject field.
- Send the blank mail to kplc.co.ke.