How do I recharge my prepaid electricity?
recharge in 4 simple steps
- Provide your. recharge details.
- Confirm details. verify your account details.
- Make Payment. your account will get debited online.
- Receive online. confirmation.
How much does FNB charge to buy electricity?
All First National Bank customers except for those with Private Wealth accounts are charged R2. 70 to buy prepaid electricity, irrespective of the banking channel used.
How can I recharge my prepaid meter with my phone?
How to recharge prepaid meter using bank mobile applications
- Log in to your mobile bank application.
- Click on the pay electrical bill feature.
- Pick the electricity distribution company with which your prepaid meter is registered.
- Fill in your prepaid meter number and the amount you wish to purchase.
How do I buy electricity with FNB without airtime?
STEP 1: Dial *120*321# on your cellphone. Follow the prompts and select/enter option 1 (Prepaid). STEP 2: Select Electricity.
How do I buy electricity with FNB Cellphone Banking Namibia?
- Dial *140*321# on your mobile phone.
- The system will welcome you to FNB Cellphone Banking and ask you to select reply / answer on your Cellphone and key in your 5 digit Cellphone Banking PIN.
- The main menu is displayed.
- Select Prepaid.
- Select Recharge.
- Select Electricity.
Can prepaid electricity be paid online?
If you have a Smart Pay As You Go (PAYG) meter, you can buy prepaid electricity online or through an app—a significant improvement over the hassle of topping up in person at a shop.
How do I activate my electric meter?
Your see a large switch or handle between the entry point and the electric meter. The switch or handle is in the off position. Move the switch, or turn the handle, to the on position. This turns on the electrical supply and your meter registers electrical usage.
How do I activate my prepaid meter?
How to activate conlog prepaid meter
- If your prepaid meter number begins with 45 or 46, type in your meter number and press enter. …
- Type the 1st 20 digits of your meter activation token, then enter.
- Type the 2nd digits of your meter activation token, then enter.
How do I buy electricity with MTN mobile money?
How to Pay ECG Bills Using MTN Pay Menu
- Now choose option 2 Pay Bill.
- Here you select the first option (Utilities)
- Choose ECG from the list of menus.
- Enter the Meter Account Number and then authorize the payment to complete the process.
Is it cheaper to buy electricity from the municipality?
Though residents in flat tariff municipalities have the luxury of buying 2 or 3 months in advance without any price complications, this is not the case for everyone. By buying electricity too far ahead in municipalities with step tariffs, many people end up paying unnecessary high rates for electricity.
Can I use eBucks to buy electricity?
You can also use your eBucks to buy airtime, electricity and data on the app. Visit www.eBucks.com or download the FNB App.
How do I manually recharge my prepaid meter?
Recharging directly with your smart card
- Where your meter is located, open the card door of your meter monitor and carefully insert the smart card in the proper direction indicated on the card.
- You must ensure that the control box is connected to a power source while attempting to recharge.
How do I buy electricity with USSD code?
Just follow the steps below:
- Dial: *402*00009548*amount#
- Once you dial the code above, you will be prompted to enter your meter number.
- Follow the subsequent prompt[s] to complete payment. …
- Afterwards, an electricity token will be automatically sent to your phone number via SMS.
Can I recharge my prepaid meter with battery?
How To Recharge The Meter Using The 20 Digits Recharge Codes Of Units Bought. Ensure that the control box is connected to a power source or alternatively, batteries can be inserted at the back of the box incase of power failure. … Otherwise if the Token is correct, Press the green button to activate the code and recharge …