How can I check my electricity bill online?
Simply download the application, select the distributor according to your location, enter your reference number and you are good to go.
- Link to App: Electricity Bill Checker Pakistan.
- Website: IESCO.
- Website: LESCO.
- Website: K Electric.
- Website: SEPCO.
- Website: MEPCO.
- Website: GEPCO.
- Website: PESCO.
How do I check my mepco bill via SMS?
If you want to get your MEPCO bill through SMS there are two options to do so: First way is to put your contact number in the respective field of the MEPCO bill. By doing this, you can get your MEPCO bill each month through SMS. Now you will get your bill on your mobile phone through SMS every month.
How do I pay my mepco bill?
You can pay Mepco bill by various ways. Either you can deposit your bill in the nearest bank, or pay it online by using related app on your mobile, or log in to your internet banking account and pay it.
How can I check my electricity bill online in Islamabad?
You can check iesco online bill at iescobill.pk by entering 14 digit reference number.
How do I check my Apdcl bill online?
How To Check APDCL Bill Online
- Go to APDCL’s official site and click on ‘View my Electricity Bill’
- Enter your Consumer number and captcha.
- Click on ‘Verify’ to check your APDCL bill.
How can I check my electricity bill online in Faisalabad?
How do you check the Fesco bill online?
- Visit the fecobills.com website.
- Enter your billing reference (14-digits) and click the View/Download Bill button.
- On the next screen, you will see the bill amount, due date, reference number, Late surcharge.
What is mepco on my bank statement?
Mepco is a servicer of payment plans related to vehicle service contracts. … Mepco’s sole role is that of the servicer of the payment plan related to the vehicle service contract, sending bills and collecting payments, and is not the seller or administrator of the vehicle service contract.
What is Consumer number on Pesco bill?
it means your area of electricity. A division may be divided into various sub-division for the easement of pesco consumer. 1234567 last 7 numbers belongs to the consumer. These are permanent numbers which are assigned to a Pesco consumer.
How can I register my mobile number in Lesco?
To activate LESCO SMS service, type “REG<Space><customer ID>” in an SMS and send it to 8303. You will receive a confirmation message once the registration process is completed.
How do I contact mepco?
If you have additional login questions, please contact Mepco Customer Service at (800) 397-6767 Monday – Friday from 8Am – 5Pm Central Standard Time.
What is total FPA in electricity bill?
The amount will be returned to consumers through future monthly bills. ISLAMABAD: The National Electronic Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) has ordered power companies to reimburse the amount collected on account of fuel price adjustment (FPA) to consumers, Express News reported on Sunday.
How can I check my electricity bill or not in Pakistan?
Check Electricity Bill Online Through Website
- Log in to the official website.
- You must know your reference number to get the information about the bill. …
- Simply enter your reference number on the web page and click submit.
- After a moment, the system will show your electricity bill on the screen.
Where can I find meter reference number?
Your MPRN should be printed on your gas bill. Most suppliers print the MPRN on the first or second page of their gas bills. Your MPRN should not be confused with your gas supplier account number or the meter serial number printed on the meter itself.
Where do I find my electric meter reference number?
It’s usually located in the top right of your bill and is 13 digits long. This number is used to uniquely identify your electricity supply points.
How can I pay my bill online in Pakistan?
How to pay your Utility Bill via Onelaod’s Website
- Go to www.oneloadpk.com.
- Sign up or Login to your OneLoad User account.
- Click on Pay Bills.
- Choose the Company of the bill.
- Enter your Consumer id/Account Number and Click on View Bill.
- Pay via Oneload balance or Your Credit/Debit Card.