It’s usually located in the top right of your bill and is 13 digits long. This number is used to uniquely identify your electricity supply points.
How do I find my meter reference number?
Your MPRN should be printed on your gas bill. Most suppliers print the MPRN on the first or second page of their gas bills. Your MPRN should not be confused with your gas supplier account number or the meter serial number printed on the meter itself.
What is a meter reference number?
What is an MPRN number? MPRN stands for “Meter Point Reference Number” and is best described as a unique number for your gas meter. It’s sometimes called a gas supply number and should not be confused with your customer reference number nor your Meter Serial Number (MSN) which is a combination of numbers and letters.
How do I find my electric meter serial number?
Your meter serial number is usually found on the front of the meter, next to a barcode.
What is reference number in electricity bill?
Locate your reference number from your bill. It will be a 14 digit number, written in a box, usually located at the bottom corner of the bill. Enter the reference number on the web page and add on the submit button. Within a few moments, the system will locate your electricity bill data and generate it on your screen.
How do I read my meter reading?
To read your meter:
- Read the digits from left to right, and ignore the last dial on the right.
- If the dial is between two numbers, round down to the lowest number. If the dial is between 9 and 0, round down to 9.
- Remember that the dials move in opposite directions, as shown by the arrows in the picture above.
Where is meter number on gas meter?
Your meter number is usually stamped or printed at the bottom of the face plate in BOLD BLACK numerals and can be up to ten digits in length.
Is your MPRN number on your meter?
Your Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) is the unique 11 digit number assigned to your electricity connection and meter. Find it in the top right hand corner of your bill from your electricity supplier.
Where is the serial number on a Landis Gyr meter?
On newer gas meters, you’ll find the Meter Serial Number located, again, above or below the barcode on the face of the meter. For older gas meters without a barcode, the Meter Serial Number may be printed in red and located on the front.
How can I get my CIU meter number?
How to check your KPLC prepaid meter number
- ACTARIS Meter Box. Dial 100 and then press enter or #
- HEXING Meter Box. Dial 804 then press enter or #
- CONLOG Meter Box. Dial #100 then enter or press #
- SHENZEN Meter Box. …
- In some cases, 000# and 100# also work when trying to get your KPLC prepaid meter number.
How do you read a meter on a smart meter?
To get a reading from these smart meters:
- Press 9 on the keypad.
- A series of letters will appear: IMP KWH.
- Then you’ll see 8 digits (e.g. 0012565.3) followed by kWh at the bottom right of the screen.
- This is your read, so in this case your reading would be 12565.
How do I find my mepco meter reference number?
How to check MEPCO Bill?
- Visit mepcobill.pk website.
- Enter 14 digit reference number.
- Now you will the latest bill amount with due date.
- Click on ‘View Full Bill’ to see complete bill or download copy of the bill.
How do I find my Lesco reference number?
You can find both Reference Number and Customer ID on the top left corner of your LESCO utility bill.
How can I check my electricity bill?
Other Ways of Checking Electricity Bill Amount Online
- Visit the official website of the electricity board.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Locate the ‘View Bill’ option and click on it.
- Enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter Captcha (if there is one) and click on ‘Proceed/Submit’