What are the 4 effects of electricity?
There are four effects of electricity you can study on this line.
The ‘effects of electricity’ line
- magnetic effect.
- heating effect.
- chemical effect.
- electric shocks.
What are the 5 effects of electric current?
The main effects are heating, chemical and magnetic effects.
- Heating effect. When the flow of current is ‘resisted’ generally heat is produced. is is because the electrons while moving in the wire or resistor su er resistance. …
- Chemical effect. …
- Magnetic effect of Electricity.
What are six harmful effects of electricity?
The possible consequences of an electric shock on the body
- A shock can cause muscle spasms.
- A shock can cause cardiac arrest.
- A shock can cause burns to tissues and organs.
- A shock can affect the nervous system.
- A shock can have other unexpected consequences.
What are two effects of an electric current?
Answer: The two effects of electric current are; heating effect and magnetic effect.
What are the effects of electric current Class 7?
Ans. Electric current has the following effect : (i) Electric current can give rise to heating and lighting. (ii) Electric current can convert a straight conductor into a temporary magnet.