How do you OKOA electric tokens?
- Dial *885# and accept Okoa Stima terms and conditions.
- Enter National ID.
- Set your preferred PIN and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation message via SMS.
- Select continue.
- Enter your Services PIN.
- Select register meter/account and select register new.
- Select Prepaid or Postpaid.
How do you OKOA stima tokens KPLC?
How to Register for KPLC Okoa Stima
- Dial *885# from your Safaricom line.
- Select Register New.
- Now Choose either Pre Paid or Post Paid.
- Enter your KPLC account number for Post Paid clients OR Meter Number for Pre Paid users and Send.
- Confirm details by selecting Yes.
- You will now see the Lipa Stima Menu.
Is OKOA stima still available?
It’s currently available to both Pre-Pay and Post-Pay Safaricom customers and offers other services including… Okoa-Stima account registration.
How do I retrieve my prepaid meter token?
To retrieve your last purchase, SMS your meter number to 31371 and your token will be sent back to you.
How do I borrow OKOA Mia?
How to apply for Okoa Mia loans
- Dial USSD Code *628# to register for the loan.
- The second step is to pay an acceptance fee of between ksh. …
- Also note that the paybill number and account number is your ID number.
How do I buy electricity tokens in Kenya?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
How do I buy tokens without mpesa?
- Dial *415# from a Safaricom network handset.
- Select Option 2: KPLC.
- Select Option 1: Buy KPLC Prepaid Tokens.
- Enter your prepaid meter number ( it shall be saved automatically for easier future purchases)
- Enter amount ( minimum Ksh20 )
- If confirmation details are correct, select Option 1: Yes.
How do you feed a token in a meter?
Loading The Token Via Vendor
- Check your meter number by dialing 100 on the meter and it will be displayed.
- Visit the vendor and make payment for your choice.
- Give the vendor your meter number.
- Collect the 20 digit token from the vendor.
- Load the token on your meter and it is done.
How can I get free KPLC tokens?
- Go to your phone’s MPESA menu.
- Select lipa na mpesa followed by paybill.
- Now type VendIT paybill number 501200 then press OK.
- Next enter your 11-digit kplc prepaid meter number as the account number then choose Ok.
- Type your desired amount.
- Go ahead and enter your regular M-PESA PIN. …
- Confirm everything then press.
How do you buy tokens on VendIT?
How to buy KPLC tokens quickly through 501200 (VendIT)
- Go to M-PESA menu and select Lipa na M-PESA > Paybill.
- Enter business number 501200.
- Enter your 11 digit prepaid meter number as the account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase. (above Kshs. …
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK.
How can I get my meter token number?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
How can I load my prepaid meter token online?
Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of PHCN.
- Choose your electricity supplier.
- Fill in your prepaid meter details, which includes your name, meter name, and location.
- Choose an online payment method and fill in the promoted details, including bank name, credit card type, and number.