Pay your electricity bill online to BSES Rajdhani Power Limited and BSES Yamuna Power Limited in Delhi. Consumers can use their credit card, debit card, net banking and other payment options to pay the bill. To initiate the payment process the Contract Account number (CA No.) is required.
How do I pay my BSES bill online?
How to Make BSES Rajdhani Bill Payment Online?
- Open your MobiKwik App.
- Go to the ‘Recharge and Bill Payment’ Page.
- Enter your Operator from the drop-down Operator Category menu and enter bill amount.
- Choose the payment option and enter applicable discount code.
- Click on the Payment tab and the bill is processed.
Which app is best for online electricity bill payment?
6 Best Electricity Bill Payment Apps in India for Android and iOS
- GooglePay (GPay)
- BHIM UPI.
How can I pay my bill online?
How To Pay Electricity Bill Online
- Click on the electricity board.
- You will get a drop-down of all the states.
- Select your state.
- Pick your electricity board.
- Fill in your consumer number.
- Enter the amount.
- Pick promo codes of your choice to get Cashback & other offers.
- Choose the payment method of your preference.
How can I check my electricity bill?
Other Ways of Checking Electricity Bill Amount Online
- Visit the official website of the electricity board.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Locate the ‘View Bill’ option and click on it.
- Enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter Captcha (if there is one) and click on ‘Proceed/Submit’
How can I pay BSES bill through Paytm?
How to Make BSES Yamuna Bill Payment or Prepaid Recharge at Paytm?
- Go to BSES Yamuna bill payment page on Paytm.
- Select your Board as BSES Yamuna.
- Select your District/Type as Bill Payment.
- Enter your 9-digit Consumer Number, to check where to find your consumer number on your bill, click on View Sample Bill.
What is full form of BSES?
Reliance Energy, formerly known as Bombay Suburban Electric Supply (BSES).
Which is best online payment app in India?
Best 5 UPI Apps in India:
- PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharges & Money Transfer. PhonePe stands first in our list of best UPI apps in India. …
- Google Pay (Tez) – A simple and secure payment app. …
- Paytm – BHIM UPI, Money Transfer & Mobile Recharge. …
- Amazon Pay. …
- BHIM App.
Is Papaya pay free?
Papaya is a free app that anyone can use to pay any bill, ranging from parking tickets to non-profit donations to healthcare bills. … The technology securely delivers payment to the billing organization, adhering to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard’s (PCI DSS) strict data management rules.
Which app gives more cashback for electricity bill?
Paytm Announces Cashback Offer to Boost Electricity Bill Payments Via Mobile App. Paytm offer is applicable applicable in select states.
How can I pay my bill online in India?
- Step 1: Log in to Money2India.com. Log in with your Money2India user ID and Password.
- Step 2: Register your Biller. Click on “Bill Pay Tab” from top menu & Select your biller from the list to register.
- Step 3: Start paying Online. Click on Make Payment against biller and Pay at convenience. Expand AllClose All.
How do I pay my bill with GPAY?
Pay bills using Google Pay
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, slide up.
- Tap New. type in the name of a biller.
- From the search results, tap the name of the biller. Link account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. If you’re asked to enter your Customer ID, you can find it on your physical bill or e-bill.
How can I pay my current phone bill?
How to pay your electricity bills through PhonePe
- Step 1: Open the PhonePe app and click on ‘Electricity’ under the ‘Recharge and Pay Bills’ section.
- Step 2: Select your Electricity board.
- Step 3: Enter your bill details.
- Step 4: Pay your bill with UPI/Debit Cards or Credit Cards.
How do I check my Ussd electricity bill?
You can also check your postpaid bill and access a wide variety of KPLC services fast and easy by dialling the USSD code *977#. Here, you’ll access prepaid services like buying your token or checking your latest token refill.
How can I check my electricity bill through SMS?
Through the SMS service subscribers can do the following: 1-Inquiring and receiving information about the consumption bills. 2- Be reminded about payment.
|Account number||Inquiry and registration in Arabic|
|# 9 Account number||Registration in English|
How can I check my Adani electricity bill online?
Receive your bill via email directly in your inbox and pay online. You can register for the service by logging into your personalised “My Account” on adanielectricity.com OR on the mobile app. Also, you can register by calling on our toll-free no. 19122.